Monday, May 18, 2020

May 18, 2020

Hello Students,

Happy Birthday, John W.  I hope you have a fabulous 10th birthday!  I look forward to singing with all you in John's honor today. We will do that at Morning Meeting at 10:00!

Mrs. Orrange will join us for Morning Meeting today.  She has a book she would like to share with you. 

Thank you to those of you who have already shared your Flat Mrs. Harvey pictures with me.  It has been fun making pizza, buying new bikes and building tv stands.  Keep those adventures coming!

I am including pictures of some items from our classroom.  If an item is yours, please email me with the number from under the picture and I will make sure it gets into your supply bag. 

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey
Item #1

Item #2

Item #3

Item #4

Item #5

Item #6

Item #7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!