Wednesday, May 6, 2020

May 6, 2020

Hello Students,

It's Wednesday!  I wonder how your Field Day plans are coming?  You might want to plan for indoor activities; the weather doesn't sound great for Friday!

I am concerned because as I check your work each night, I see that many of you are behind.  I will remind you that you should be completing the "Appetizers" and "Sides" as well as the "Entrees."  If you need to skip something, please skip dessert! 

Did you know that our special area teachers have created many fun activities for you to be doing as well?  If you are looking to feed the creative side of your brain, you should check out THIS LINK.  Especially during a global crisis, it is important to be well balanced!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!