Thursday, May 7, 2020

May 7, 2020

Happy Sunny Thursday,

I am glad you are here, checking the blog!  It's a bright sunny morning today. I hope it stays nice so you can get outside for a little bit!

I understand that many of you are a little foggy on multiplying fractions by whole numbers.  I wish I could call you back to the round table for help, but I can't. I have posted the videos for each lesson in the Teams files as well as the OneNote Notebook.  PLEASE be sure to watch the video before you do the page.  It might also be a good idea for you to watch the "Renaming mixed numbers" video from a few weeks ago.  If you are foggy on this and the videos don't help, please email me.  I am happy to help.

Be sure to read all of your Menu items today.  Use today as a heavy work day so you can dedicate tomorrow to physical activities.  It will be good for you!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!