Monday, May 4, 2020

May 5, 2020

Dear Students,

Hello!  I hope you are well!  I am excited about meeting some more of you in book clubs today.  We have a lot of great historical fiction books.  Have you check Sora to see if there are more books on there?

I am also looking forward to seeing your word study work.  If you didn't get a chance to complete that yesterday, please do so today.  The OneNote notebook is working out well for many of you!

I understand that some of you had a hard time with the video for Math Lesson 10-3.  Clicking "yes" to the pop up window seems to work okay. I have also put this video in our Teams files if it is easier.

Get to work on your learning menu!  I look forward to learning with you!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!