Monday, September 16, 2013

A new week, A new schedule!

September 16, 2013
C Day

Dear Sleepy Students,

Good morning!  I hope your weekend was terrific!  I am happy that the Bills won!  I am also happy to see you as we begin this new week.  I have changed our schedule around a little bit.  I am curious to see if this provides us more time to accomplish our goals.

Please wash your hands and order your lunch after you have read the message.  Next, I need you to complete p.11  in your pink packet.  Finally, you can read the new poem.  Please underline all of the verbs in this week's poem.

Avery ______, ___Alexa ___________ and 
Jacob _________ will share.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

Today is the 9th day of school.
Today's sentence observation:
The children filed outside quietly during the fire drill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!