Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another busy day...

September 6, 2013

C day


Dear Minion Makers,

I am very excited to see how your minions come out today.  I really do believe you are all "one in a minion!"  I am pleased with our first two days of school, and I am looking forward to the third.

Please read this message, wash your hands and order your lunch. If you have notes, turn them into me.  You can hold on to your homework. Next, you should continue working on your birthday number.  The paper can be found the chalk tray, behind the screen.  We will work on your minions after today's special which is Art.  You will also have Phys. Ed this afternoon.

Today, you will experience Math workshop again.  I hope to teach you another Math activity today.  I also hope we get some time to work in our writer's notebook today.  Be thinking about all the many things you are; we will write about that later!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!