Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013
A day


Happy Friday Learners,

I am curious to hear what you have learned about this week.  Please be thinking about that as you get started with your day.  After you have read the message, washed your hands and ordered lunch, I need you to complete page 19  in your pink packet. I will be around to collect your homework as you are working.  You can leave all of the forms on your desk for me.

Once your pink packet is complete, please get your ipad.  Take a picture of one thing that represents your learning this week.  Try to be original in your picture.  I hope to have many different pictures this week!

We will finish the GRADE assessment today.  I hope to have morning meeting right after announcements so please be efficient with your work.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

Mark ,  Jordyn  and
_Kaitlyn__ will share.

Today is the 13th day of school.
Our sentence observation is: What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!