Thursday, September 5, 2013

More to learn!

September 5, 2013
B Day

Hello Familiar Faces,

I am glad you came back today!  You will experience Academic Enrichment and learn more about our classroom.  I hope you are ready to do homework!

Like yesterday, please read this message.  Next wash your hands and order your lunch.  If you are going to the Boys and Girls club today or being picked up, be sure to sign the book.  I know you have some homework for me; hold on to that until I ask for it.  If you have a note from home, bring that to me now!

Once you have taken care of those routines, take out your chapter book and enjoy some reading time.  I hope to start something called morning meeting right after announcements.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

Today's word observation: curious
This is the 2nd day of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!