Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 20, 2015

Dear Students,

Hello and good morning!  I can't wait to work with you today!  Reid and Robbie will share this morning.  Please complete your First 3 and put your library books on the cart.  I also need you to spread out your homework.

For morning work, I'd like you to complete page 47, #5-9 in your Math textbook.  As usual, you should do this work in your Math Log.  I expect you will finish this before I call you for morning meeting at 9:05.  Be efficient with your time!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  Mr. Jacobs, our technolgy expert, was updating some of the ipads.  Your ipad might not be in the correct slot...feel free to check and switch the ipads around as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!