Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 22, 2015

Hello Busy Planners,

I am sorry our conversation about our presentation got cut short yesterday.  I hope to continue that work today.  It will be tough to do though, we have two guest speakers today.  I think you will enjoy them both!

Please complete your First 3 and then spread out your homework.  I also need you to put your Practice Companion on the side table opened to page 63.  Next, I'd like you to finish your Measure It or Dynamath activity.  If both of those are done, you can choose a Mathtivitiy to do.

As usual, I hope to start morning meeting at 9:05.  Please be efficient in your efforts!  _Grace C.______,Karlea Ella______ and hopefully Reid will share today.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s. Good morning, Alex!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know. your+ friend= Alex

    P.S. good morning to you too.


    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!