Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015

Happy Monday Students,

I am sorry I can't be here to greet you, but I hope to be here by the time you finish Phys. Ed.  I am excited to tell you about my weekend adventures, and I can't wait to hear about yours!  Please be on your best behavior as you complete the following things:

1. Order your lunch
2. Wash your hands
3. Read the message
4. Update your reading status
5. Number your blue spelling folder 1-20 for our pretest.

Reid will do the announcements.  Sydney, Olha and Kenny will share today.  This week is Fire Prevention Week.  We will focus on ways to stay safe from fires.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!