Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 27, 2015

Good morning Jersey Wearers,

I hope we can agree to "Team Up" against drugs!  I look forward to seeing your jerseys today.  I will be at a meeting all day, but I will stop in when I can.  I expect you will be working hard and taking charge of your learning!  Please do not share today; I want to see your projects!

Please take care of your First 3 and put your library books on the cart.  Next, have your homework on your desk.  Finally, please complete page one of your new Math packet.  This will get your brain ready for the timed tests that are coming up right after Morning Movers.

Have a great day.  Do your best for Mrs. Ripa.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!