Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 23, 2015

Dear Students,

Hello!  I am sad that I can't be with you today, but I know I can count on you to do your very best work.  I want to see your heirloom projects; therefore I will have you wait until Monday to share them!

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read the message.  Next, you should spread out your homework.  If you weren't able to submit your water droplet yesterday, please finish that now.  Everyone else should complete the P side of Math page 2-6.  I know you normally you do this type of thing for homework, but this will give you extra practice for today's test.

Have a great day. I look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

1 comment:

  1. what are all the games on pearsonsucsesnet??????????????????

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!