Thursday, October 8, 2015

October 8, 2015

Hello Researchers,

I hope you are well today.  I cannot believe all of the excitement that the 3D printing is generating.  People are LOVING seeing your creations!  I can't wait to see what research you have found.  Today, you will start planning your presentations.

After you do your first three, please spread out your homework and update your status.  Next, I'd like you to finish up the capitalization pages from our Daily 4 Work. If you are done with that, please work on ixl.  Today I want you to try the ELA skills.  You should practice A.1: types of sentences.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  _Grace.D__Hunter____, __Cordelia_____ and _____ will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!