Monday, April 13, 2020

April 14, 2020
22 day of school closing

Dear Students,

Hello!  I hope your Easter was terrific!  Did you see the Easter Bunny in the fireman's parade?  That looked pretty cool!

Mrs. Ross shared a cool link with me for you.  You will want to Click Here to hear about a cool athlete.  You can also find some fun ideas for physical fitness at Mrs. Ross' website.

Did you realize that it is beyond time for me to check your list of books read?  I am pretty sure some of you have finished 30 books since we have been off.  As we meet in the next week, be prepared to tell me about the books you have finished.  Please check out the virtual Reading Wall of Fame at the link at the top of this blog!

Please plan on joining me Wednesday for a morning meeting at 11:30!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!