Wednesday, April 22, 2020

April 22, 2020
29th day of school closing

Hello Writers,

I was so happy to see ALL of you at morning meeting yesterday!  Thank you for coming!

I know many of you are working at "turning in" your math on Teams.  Sadly, I am not seeing your work.  Please watch the video that is in your email that reviews the process.  You should also check your email for a list of what work you still need to do.  Many of you have some catching up to do.  I know it is hard to learn and work this way, but you are smart and strong...you can do the work.

Today, among other things, you should send me your persuasive essay and a book response.  Plan your time well so you are able to get your work done!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!