Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April 2, 2020
14th day of school closing

Dear Students,

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  I was glad to see so many of you at our meeting today.  Thank you for your effort!

Today, you should work through the options on the learning menu.  I am waiting for many of you to send me your reading work from last week and your essay from yesterday.  Please stay on top of the entree work so you don't get overwhelmed!

April is National Poetry Month.  This is a time that poets from all over the place celebrate poetry.  One project that is fun to watch is the Progressive Poem.  Click on the link to learn more about it. Maybe we can write our own progressive poem as a class.  Remind me to talk about this at our next meeting on Friday at 10:00!

Speaking of meetings, if you haven't yet logged into BrainPop and you need help, I am holding a meeting at 10:15 today.  Meet me in Teams if you'd like to join!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!