Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20, 2020
26th day of school closing

Dear Students,
Hello!  I hope you are well!  I look forward to seeing you at today's meeting.  We will met at 10:00.  I have sent out a new Learning Menu.  I think you will enjoy this week's Social Studies "sides."  You will learn a lot about colonial life.

Gwen wrote a poem for Poetry Tag. We will find out today who she has tagged in our game.
Flu
Your stomach hurts badly
Staying home from school is not fun
Your head aches a lot


I look forward to reading this book with you today.  What kind of things do you think a pigeon has to protest about?  You will find out this morning!


Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!