Sunday, April 5, 2020

April 6, 2020
16th day of school closing

Hello Hard Workers,

I hope you are hanging in there!  I am missing all of your faces!  I look forward to hearing about your weekend at our 10:00 meeting today. 

Thanks to Taylor, our game of Poetry Tag continues today with this poem...


Coranavirus
By: Taylor Grimm

China started it
Outbreak all over the world
Really scary
Anyone can get it
Non-likable
Avoid close contact
Virus
Invisible germs
Really contagious
Unstoppable
Symptoms are scary

Taylor has tagged Alexis to find a new poem that is someone connected to the above poem.  Good luck, Alexis.  Please email me with the poem when you find it!  Be sure to check your email for this week's learning menu.  I am excited for you to see it!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!