Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April 8, 2020
Day 18 of school closing

Hello Tag Players,

I am so impressed with the first part of our Poetry Tag Game.  Everyone has been clever, creative and timely so far.  Here is today's Poetry Tag Poem:
Quarantine
By Keating Killelea

Home is boring, nothing’s happening!
I guess I could bake a cake,
Or cook a steak.
I could play with my dog,
Or jump over a log.
There’s riding my bike,
I could tease my brother and say, “Sike!”
My mom could teach me
All the thing she learns and she is artsy.
I could go to the creek,
Hopefully my boots won’t leak!
Which should I do?
Oops, I said “moo”!
You know what?
I’ll do them all.
That’s the silver-lining
Of quarantine.




Keating has tagged John A.  John, you have two days to find a poem that is somehow connected to Keating's and share it with me via email.  Be sure to tell me who you are tagging as well.
Please head off to work on today's learning menu.  Please try the Math assignment in Teams.  I think it is working now!  We will have a morning meeting at 11:30.  I hope to see you there!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!