Thursday, April 16, 2020

April 16, 2020
24th day of school closing

Dear Chilly Children,

Can you believe the snow!?!?!  I guess Spring is staying "home" due to the coronavirus too!  I hope you are well! 

I made this chalk drawing of the
Empire State Building yesterday!
Thank you for joining me yesterday for the ending of James and the Giant Peach.  I couldn't help but pull this quote out of the book.  When we started reading James, many of you had plans for visiting marvelous places.  While that has all changed, I hope you have experienced at least one wonderful thing during the last four weeks. 

Take some time to reflect on the good things that have come from quarantine.  Maybe you could even write your diamante poem about it.  I am planning on creating a diamante blog post tomorrow with your poems.  Please send them to me by Friday at 12:00!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!