Friday, April 17, 2020

April 17, 2020
25th day of school

Happy Friday,

Do Fridays feel as special to you now that you're not in school?  I hope you still find someway to make the weekend special.

Thank you to those of you who have been sending me your catch up work.  I also appreciate those of you who are pushing your thinking with simple machines and "field trips!"  Next week we will be back to our regular schedule of class meetings.  Plan on meeting on Teams at 10:00 on Monday.  I will also have a new learning menu next week!

Today is our 25th day without school.  Be like John W. and do a number observation using today's date and the number 25.  Let me know what your family came up with!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!