Tuesday, April 21, 2020

April 22, 2020
28th day of school closing

Dear Earthlings,

Happy Earth Day!  What can you do today to celebrate our Earth?  I hope you find something!

John. W is in charge of our Poetry Tag poem today.  He is keeping us in suspense. Perhaps he will share the poem at today's morning meeting.  Plan on meeting in Teams at 11:30 today.

Many of you are struggling with turning in your assignments in Teams. Please watch the video I emailed you and try to turn your assignment in that way.  I expect your Math assignment from yesterday will be turned in shortly.  I am also waiting for some of your persuasive essay plans. If you didn't get to that yesterday, please send it to me today.

If you would like to share at today's morning meeting, please email me before 10:30.

Kindly,
Mrs, Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!