Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020
31 day of school closing

Welcome Writers,

I am glad you're here.  Today at our 10:00 meeting, we will play a game. Please bring three household items that can fit in your hand to the meeting today.  These can be anything...a spoon, a tissue box or any other handy item.

Please also remember that starting today your camera needs to be turned on at our meetings.  Be sure you brush your hair and eat breakfast before our 10:00 meeting.

Elliott was tagged in the game of Poetry Tag.  I hope he will share a poem with us this morning.  I wonder who he will tag next?

Anxiety
by Deborah Williams
William, tell me how to help you.

I heard coughing. Are you ill?
Are you sneezing? Are you wheezing?
Need some syrup or a pill?

William, tell me how your nose is,
for I know the school will ask.
Is it leaking? Are you freaking,
stuffing tissues in your mask?

William, tell me! Give a statement,
or a least make overtures.
I hesitate to amputate.
These may be overcures,
but...

Should I cover you with leeches
or rub bear grease on your chest?
It seems so mean to quarantine.
You'd miss your science test!

I am exciting to show you some new "school supplies" that I have been working on for you.  It's called a Onenote Notebook.  Please watch this video to learn more!

Please note...if the video isn't working for you here, you can also view it from the On-line Support folder in the Teams Files.
Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!