Monday, March 16, 2020

March 16, 2020
1st day of Closing

Dear Students,

Hello....I so wish I was saying that to you in person today.  Thanks for checking out my blog and getting your day started.  I have so much that I want to share with you, but I'm going to try to keep it simple for today.

First of all, please share this link with your parents....Daily Activities During School Closing.  You know how we have our daily schedule in our classroom?  Maybe you can make one of those for home with some ideas from this blog post.  You can even help your parents decide what order to do things in.  

Next, the new poems are up in Madness Poetry  Click the link to read and vote.  Include your family in this process.  You can vote with your family's permission in the "community" category.  Keep track of your favorite poems and place your class vote HERE.  You will need to login to your Office 365 account using the big long number from your desk.  That information might be in the front of your planner.  Be sure to complete this form by Tuesday, 2/17 at 4:00.

Finally, take out your Just in Case folder.  Do a little bit of work today.  Remember, one math lesson is only two pages!  If you are looking for some ideas for your writer's notebook, Amy Vanderwater is offering ideas at Sharing Our Notebooks.  Look for her video after 1:00p.m....just in time for writer's workshop like we do at school!

And speaking of videos....I haven't forgotten my promise to read you James and the Giant Peach.  I am trying to work out the details.  Stay tuned.

Have a great day.  I miss you!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!