Thursday, March 19, 2020

March 20, 2020
5th day of school closing

Happy Friday,

It was a week ago that you built your "Just In Case" folder.  It seems like it was forever ago.  I miss your faces!  Even though you haven't been in school, I'm guessing you have learned some things.  Please take a picture or two that represents your learning.  I am hoping you can share it with me later today. 

For your school work today, I am hoping you will read the poems in round three of Madness Poetry.  Thank you to Preston, Delaney, Morgan, John W. and Ryan for completing the vote form.  If you haven't done that, please Click Here to share your opinion. 

I am looking forward to hearing from more of you via school email.  Scroll down to yesterday's post to find out how to connect through Office 365.  There is a chance we can video chat if enough of you log on to email today!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!