Monday, March 30, 2020

March 31, 2020
12th day of school closing

Hello Students,

I would like to offer a special happy birthday to Taylor.  I hope you find some ways to make today special! 

I am so proud of us for participating in the Madness Poetry Competition right until the end.  If you haven't shared your vote in the Forms app, please use the link on the Learning Menu to place your vote.  The last time I checked, the class was split evenly.  We need more votes so we can choose the winner!

I am so impressed with the work you did yesterday from the Learning Menu.  There are more options for you today.  Head over to your email and then choose some menu items to get started on.  If you need help on your essay, come to the Teams meeting at 10:30. 

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!