Tuesday, March 24, 2020

March 25, 2020
7th day of school closing

Hello Writers,

I hope you are doing well today.  I am glad I got to hear a few more of your voices yesterday!  Today, you should check your email and continue working on your Just in Case work.  I hope more of you can email me your math pages today.  This is helping me to create videos for you.  
I need you to click on this LINK to complete a survey.  This should be done with your mom or dad near by.  It will help me to decide on a schedule for our class meetings and our individual conferences.  Please complete the survey by 2:00 today.

Today is Wednesday!  That means you need to spend some time in Write in Word Wednesday.  Once you have done some writing in Word, please share the file with me by clicking on the Share button in the upper left hand corner of Microsoft Word.  I look forward to reading your writing.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!