Thursday, March 26, 2020

March 26, 2020
9th day of school closing

Dear Students,

I hope you are well!  I am excited to have some conference with many of you today.  Be sure to check my email for the time and what supplies you need.  If you didn't get an email from me, you aren't scheduled for a conference today.

The next round of poems is available in Madness Poetry.  You will see that there are only 4 poems left.  After you read the poems, place your vote using This Link!

Please check the email from me regarding your work for today.  We will have a class meeting tomorrow (Friday) at 10:00a.m.  I hope you can make it!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!