Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March 19, 2020
4th day of school closing

Happy New Poem Day!

The next round of Poetry Madness opens today.  Just like before, you can vote on your own, but I hope you will complete THIS FORM so we can vote as a class.  You need to complete the form by 3:00 on Friday.

Many of you have received your computers.  Those of you who haven't received them, you should have them by Monday.  I'd like all to keep working on the items from your Just in Case folder.

Scroll down for a post about essays.  I can't wait to read
one of your personal essays soon!
I'm curious to see if you can figure out how to communicate with your school email.  From our school web page, please go to Student Resources.  Click on Elma, Marilla and Wales.  On the next page, you will see a link for Office 365.  You should be able to log in to Office 365 automatically.  If it asks for a log in and password, you can find this information on a white letter from Mrs. Orrange in your plastic bag.  Go to Outlook and send me an email.  You might even seen an email from me in your inbox.   Please note, I'd like you to use your school email, not a personal email that you might have set up on your own!

I know this remains a strange time.  For some of you, school work can be a great thing to focus on.  I'm guessing you're spending time doing some other things as well...be thinking about what you've been learning so you can take a picture that represents your learning tomorrow!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!