Monday, March 16, 2020

March 17, 2020
2nd Day of School Closing

Happy St. Patrick's Day,

How are you holding up?  I am doing fine.  I go to school today to learn more about how to be your teacher from afar. I am curious to find out what that will entail.  I have heard from your parents that some of you have been very motivated so far.  Great job.  I love to hear that you are setting up Study Zones in your house.  If you have realized that you're missing some things, please have your parent email me so we can get you what you need.

Today, please continue to do a little work from each subject area.  Also be sure to help around the house and get some exercise.  I need to put our class votes in for Poetry Madness by 4:00 today.  If you wish to have a voice, visit Madness Poetry  Keep track of the poets you like, then go to This Link to tell me who you want to vote for.

Have a great day!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!