Sunday, March 22, 2020

March 23, 2020
6th day of school closing

Happy Monday,

I hope your weekend was terrific.  Did you find something fun to do while maintaining a safe social distance?!  I am guessing that you are ready to get into some kind of routine.  I hope that between this blog and your email, we can figure out the best way to communicate.

If you didn't read the blog last week, scroll down to see what you missed.  I am still waiting for some of you to send me an email.  You should also log into the Teams app through Office 365.  That is where we can do a video chat.  I tried it out on Friday with a few of you and it was really cool.  I hope we can meet there again today.

You should be continuing to work on your "Just in Case" folder.  Where are you having trouble?  What is going well?  We can talk about these things when we meet in Teams later.

Please go to Office 365 and check your email.  There, I will give you more directions about what to do today!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  If you really want to feel like you're at school, click the link for some Morning Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!