Sunday, March 29, 2020

March 30, 2020
11 days of school closing

Dear Students,
Hello!  I hope you found some fun things to do at home this weekend.  It is interesting to figure out how to spend our time now, isn't it? I enjoyed making this cool chalk drawing when it was nice out. 

The last round of poems are up at This Link from Madness Poetry.  Take a look at the last two poems in the competition.  Please also check your email this morning.  I am excited for you to see the Learning Menu that I build for you.  It will give you some choice in what you do this week. 

Some of you still need to send me your math and reading work from last week.  Please work with your mom and dad to send me your Unit 16 work and your reading responses. 

I look forward to seeing you at today's class meeting.  Meet me in Teams at 10:00 this morning!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!