Monday, March 23, 2020

March 24, 2020
7th day of school closing

Hello Students,

I hope you are doing well today.  It was neat connecting with most of you on the Teams app yesterday.  I forgot to mention that the new poems are up in Madness Poetry.  Please go to that link to read the poems. Then come back here and place your vote on this Form.  You should do this by 3:00 today. 

I hope we can meet again today to share the poems.  Be sure to check your email this morning.  I will have a link for you so we can meet today.  I'd like to try to meet at 11:30a.m using Zoom.  Look for the link in your email. 

Keep making progress on your work.  I am getting new things ready to share with you!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!