Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March 18, 2020
3rd day of school closing

Dear Students,
Hello there!  How are you today?  Have you developed a routine for completing school work?  Have you set up a study station for yourself?  If so, please leave a picture of it in the comments below.  You just might inspire others!

Today, your family is able to come to school to pick up your computer and some other supplies.  Once you get your computer, I am hoping to be able to email you and even video chat.  This will be a whole new way to work together.  While I am getting this figured out, please keep making progress on the original work from your "Just In Case" folder.  As questions come up, you can reach out to me via my school email. 

While I was at school on Tuesday, I noticed our goal of reading 90 books as a class by the end of March.  I am hoping that you are ready for another book to read.  I included a fresh book for you in your supply bag.  I hope it is one that you can fall in love with over the next few days. 

I miss you terribly.  I know this is a strange time, but keep your head up.  We will persevere!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!